Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bulletin Board

Happy Leap Day!

This week I made bulletin boards to help keep me organized because I will make lists in my head that I want to do but I never get around to it! This is my way of forcing myself to see my plans actually get me to do things.  For example, I started making these bulletin borads about two months ago!  Let's hope this helps!



This was pretty easy to make I got little square bulletin boards and spray painted them.  Then I took a nice ribbon on the bulletin board with hot glue.  Then I just pinned on different things! I used a card stock behind my goals in order to keep them in better condition.  I labeled my boards as "This Week", "This Month", "This Year", and "This Life", you can name your boards whatever will help you keep organized!  With goals that you may use more than once, don't throw them away keep them in a plastic baggy to use later!


One more thing! I apologize that I don't have links for all the new recipes set-up yet, Blogger is not working properly so I am having some technical difficulties once it is fixed I make sure everything has it is own working link!

No comments:

Post a Comment